Google is one of the most important sources of information about anything nowadays. Whenever you want to visit any country or place, find some nice restaurants, hotels, and similar, you will probably look it up on Google.
There are other, more specialized websites for reviews, such as TripAdvisor, Facebook, and Yelp, but Google being Google, it outpaces all of them.
Because of this getting Google reviews is crucial. Let’s see what are other reasons for it, and how can we help you do it.
Why Google Reviews Matter?
1. Google reviews boost your credibility
First and foremost, Google reviews can be used to improve the trust your customers have in you. The more positive reviews you have, the higher your credibility will be.
About 72% of people claimed that seeing a lot of positive reviews on some company’s website, makes them trust that company more.
2. Reviews raise the level of local brand awareness
Google reviews are also very important for local SEO strategies since it is known that they matter in local searches on Google.
It is proven by the fact that about 9% of total searches in the Google algorithm are actually powered by different signals sent by Google reviews.
3. They give you insight on how your business is doing
Google reviews can also tell you whether your business is doing well or not, as well as give you certain information about your customers.
Three most important things about your business that you can learn from Google reviews are:
- Do your business activities have a positive effect on the overall experience of your customers
- What activities might be wrong
- What are the best-standing products and services you offer
4. Google reviews can improve your CTR
One of the most important aspects of SEO is to make people click on your website’s link. And Google reviews can help with that.
The overall product or website rating on Google is shown in the search results. So, if people see a good rating, they will be more inclined to click on the link and visit your website.
5. They raise the number of customers
Since the CTR will increase, so will the number of your website visitors. Some of those new visitors will most certainly become your future customers.
This will further increase sales, and most likely profit, which means that your entire business will be able to evolve.
What Can We Do to Help You Get More Google Reviews?
Now that you know how Google reviews can benefit your business, let’s talk about what we can do to help you get more Google reviews.
Due to the Google guidelines, you shouldn’t expect that we are simply going to write 5-star reviews for you.
There are a lot of other activities we can do to help you in this regard. Some of the most important of them are:
- Getting in touch with customers to get proper feedback
- Setting up follow-up emails with the plea to write a Google review, and leave the rating
- Including review link on your website
- Using review generation tools
- Adding call-to-action pop-up about the review
- Answering on the reviews